For the Pork Loin
- 1 pork loin – about 1.5 pounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
For the Glaze
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Season – mix up the pork seasoning (paprika, oregano, thyme, onion powder, salt, and olive oil) in a small bowl and rub it all over (on all sides) the pork loin.
- Mix up the glaze – add all of the glaze ingredients to a medium size bowl and whisk to combine into a delicious glaze. Then brush the glaze all over the pork loin.
- Cook – preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F and spray the air fryer basket with pan spray to prevent sticking. Carefully place the glazed pork loin into the air fryer and close and cook it for about 25 minutes. About 12 minutes per pound of meat. Use a meat thermometer to ensure it is cooked to 145 degrees F. Then remove it from the air fryer and let it rest for at least 5 minutes. Brush on remaining glaze and slice.
- Serve – serve warm with your favorite sides and enjoy!