- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup grated parmigiano reggiano
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- few basil leaves, sliced, ripped or chopped
- Grate the zucchini; you should have about 1 cup. Place the zucchini into a nut milk bag or use your clean hands and squeeze out as much water as you can. You can save the zucchini water for smoothies if you wish.
- In a bowl, add the ricotta, egg, salt, corn, grated zucchini, parm, breadcrumbs, and basil. Mix well until fully combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop out a portion of the mixture into your hands. Roll the mixture into a ball and then flatten into a disc. Repeat this step for the rest of the mixture; you should have 6 discs in total.
- Spray the discs with cooking spray and cook in a 400F air fryer for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned all over. Be sure to preheat the air fryer first, if you have that setting, and make sure you check on the fritters around the 6 minute mark. Serve and enjoy.