- 2 Peaches (sliced)
- 4 Slices D.O. Pagnotta Bread
- 2-4 Tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 4 Slices White Cheddar Cheese (may add more depending how cheesy you like it)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Fresh Basil, chopped
- Peel and slice peaches and set aside. Mix ricotta, basil and honey together.
- Spread ricotta mixture over bread. Top one side with peaches and the other side with cheddar cheese.
- Spread butter on top of each slice of bread. Heat skillet over medium-low heat. Once it is heated, add sandwiches. Cook until cheese is melted. If bread is browning to quickly, reduce heat to low.
- Serve immediately as it is best served warm.