- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 large red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound Colossal shrimp peeled, de-veined, with tails
- 1 12-oz beef smoked sausage rope cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Heat the grill. Preheat your grill to 450 degrees F for direct grilling.
- Make the kabobs. Right before you assemble your kabobs, drizzle the meat and veggies with olive oil and season with Cajun seasoning. Assemble your skewers by alternating the peppers, onions, mushrooms, shrimp, and sausage on the skewer. You should have enough ingredients to make 6-8 kabobs (depending on the length of your skewers).
- Cook the kabobs. Place the assembled kabobs on the grill grates and close the lid. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Turn your skewers every 3-4 minutes, until the shrimp is fully opaque, the sausage is cooked through, and the vegetables are cooked to the tenderness you like.
- Serve hot. Remove the kabobs from the grill and serve immediately.