- 2 TBS sesame oil
- 2 package Veggie Noodle Co. Spiral Veggies (1 butternut squash and 1 zucchini)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 lb. snow peas, remove ends
- 1/4 lb. shiitake mushrooms, sliced in half and julienned
- 1/4 head of savoy cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1 TBS garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1 TBS honey
- Pinch cayenne pepper
Heat sesame oil in a large wok or saute pan.
Stir fry peppers, mushrooms, snow peas and scallions until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Add savoy cabbage and cook for about 3 minutes or until cabbage starts to wilt.
Stir in both types of spiral veggies and cook for one minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
In a small sauce pan, mix soy sauce, honey and cayenne pepper. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat and add sauce to veggies. Toss and serve warm.