- 1 lb. prepared pizza dough
- 4 TBS extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS Simply Pesto sauce
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray or sprinkle cooking stone with flour. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface.
Transfer to the baking sheet or cooking stone. Bake until puffed and lightly crisped on the bottom, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and sauté crushed red pepper and onion. Remove skillet from heat and add the pesto to the pan, stirring with a spoon to combine. Then, spread the mixture evenly over the entire pizza and top with tomatoes, cheese and prosciutto.
Bake until crust is golden and the cheese melts, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with arugula. Cut and serve.