- 5 cups chopped broccoli florets, about 2 large heads
- 3 slices of cooked bacon
- 1/2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon’s apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Sprinkle of garlic powder
Cook the bacon according to the package instructions. Let cool and then chop
Make dressing: In small Bowl whisk together yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, water, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Combine everything: Add broccoli, sunflower seeds, raisins, red onion, and bacon to the bowl and stir well combined.
Cover and chill: cover container and chill in the fridge. Let sit at least 3-4 hours before serving. Overnight works great too as this salad tastes better after it has had time to sit.