FOR THE SLAW:
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 2 cups kale, ribs removed and diced
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup dried apples
- 1/2 cup raw sliced almonds
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of Delicious Orchards Apple Cider
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
In a large bowl, add all ingredients listed above for the slaw and toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients listed above for the dressing.
Pour the dressing over the slaw mixture and stir to fully coat.
Cover and refrigerate. Allow to marinate for at least one hour or overnight before serving.