- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14 oz. pork or chicken sausage, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, sliced into quarters
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS Cajun seasoning
In a large bowl, add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper, salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning, tossing to coat.
Add the above mixture to a large skillet with heat set to medium- high. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are tender.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.