- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 8 oz. La Bonne Vie Cranberry Cinnamon Goat Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 TBS honey plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup pecan nuts, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, minced
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cinnamon, and honey until fluffy and well combined. Set aside.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Toss together chopped nuts, chopped dried cranberries and chopped chives.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop out the cheese mixture creating a cheese ball; toss it into the nut mixture completely coating the cheese ball. Repeat until all cheese is used and cheese balls are coated.
Refrigerate the cranberry nut cream cheese balls until ready to serve.