This easy, versatile recipe for Greek Chickpea Salad is one to remember for a quick side dish or easy meal prep. It only takes 20 minutes to make and serves approximately 4 people.
- 2 (15 ounce) can Chickpeas
- 2 mini Persian Cucumbers- cut in half and sliced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper- diced medium
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes- halved
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 cup Red Onion- chopped
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese- crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh Parsley- chopped
- 6 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 tsp chopped Garlic
- Drain and rinse Chickpeas. Set aside to dry slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped Cucumber, Pepper, Tomatoes, Olives and Red Onion. Add the Chickpeas and toss until well mixed.
- In a small jar or liquid measuring cup, shake or whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing over the salad and toss again. Finish with crumbled Feta and chopped parsley and serve.