- 1 1/2 sleeves round buttery crackers, crushed and divided
- 3 to 4 green tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4-inch thick and divided
- 16 oz. jar mild banana peppers, drained and divided
- 8 oz. pkg. shredded Pepper Jack cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, diced
Arrange half the cracker crumbs in a 13”x9” baking pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Arrange a layer of green tomato slices on top of crumbs. Top with half the banana peppers and half the cheese. Repeat layering again. Top with remaining cracker crumbs and butter. Bake, covered, at 325 degrees for one hour. Uncover and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Makes 12 to 15 servings