- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1 peeled mango, cut into a small dice
- 1 peeled avocado, cut into a small dice
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, plumped in warm water and drained
- 1 (1/2-inch thick) slice ham steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 ounces plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/8 cup water
In a serving bowl, toss the quinoa with the mango, avocado, and raisins. Fold in the ham.
Whisk together the yogurt, vinegar, mustard, Italian dressing. Slowly whisk in the water, thinning just enough for pouring. The dressing will make 1 cup, so drizzle over the salad and reserve leftover dressing for another recipe.
Serves 2 for a main course or 4 for a side