- 8 oz. Esh Foods Cucumber Dill Cream Cheese, softened
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups Boar’s Head Horseradish
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 TBS Spice Hunter Delicious Dill
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 TBS Kelchner’s Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Finely dice pickles and set aside.
In a medium sized bowl, using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth; then, add sour cream and mix.
Stir in pickles, garlic, Spice Hunter Delicious Dill, salt, pepper and horseradish sauce.
Refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
Serve with potato chips or pita chips.