- 2 dozen small clams, scrubbed
- 2 dozen large mussels, scrubbed
- 2 dozen shrimp, deveined
- 2 lbs. dry chorizo
- 2 lbs. new potatoes, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 ears sweet corn, shucked and cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning
- 1 bottle of beer, 12 oz.
- 2 TBS fresh parsley, chopped
- Four 12-inch square sheets cheesecloth
- Four 24-inch square sheets heavy duty foil
Preheat barbecue grill to medium high heat. Place a sheet of cheesecloth on top of each foil sheet. Add clams, mussels and shrimp dividing evenly. Top with sausages, potatoes, garlic and corn, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning. Fold edges of foil up into a bowl shape around the seafood mixture and pour half of a bottle of beer into each packet. Drizzle lightly with olive oil. Fold foil into tent-style packets and seal edges tightly.
Place packets on preheated grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and clams have opened. Open packets and discard any clams that have not opened. Drizzle clam mixture with melted butter and garnish with parsley.