- 1 1/2 lbs. jumbo lump crabmeat, free of shells
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (minced)
- 1/4 cup green onions (white and green), minced
- 1 TBS fresh garlic, minced
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste (if needed)
- 1 Delicious Orchards baguette, 1” wide slices
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Combine all of the ingredients, except the baguette, listed above in a casserole dish and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until lightly golden on top. Slice the baguette into 1 inch wide slices and place on a cookie sheet. Toast in oven. Plate toasted baguette around the bowl containing the hot dip and serve.
Makes approximately 1½ cups.