- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried cloves
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
- 1 lb. bacon strips, cut in half
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix butter, salt, cloves and cinnamon together in a mixing bowl. Pour mixture over potato cubes and toss to coat.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each sweet potato cube and secure with a toothpick. Place cubes on a parchment-lined baking pan and sprinkle cubes with brown sugar.
- Bake approximately 40 minutes or until bacon is crisp and potato cubes are tender. Drizzle cubes with maple syrup and serve.