- 1 Tbsp oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup McCutcheons peach preserve
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 cup delicious orchards apple cider
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Over medium heat sauté onions in oil in a large sauce pan until tender and fragrant.
- Add the garlic to the onions and cook for another minute
- Reduce the heat to low flame and add in tomato paste. Mix in with onion and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add and stir the peach preserves to saucepan and turn the heat up to a medium heat.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients
- Stir occasionally and cook for about 5-10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and cool.
**Sauce may have some chunks from the peaches so place in blender when cooled if you desire a smoother sauce**