- 1 – 8 inch or 9 inch prepared pie crust
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blackberries, divided, plus additional for garnish
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Greek honey yogurt or whipped cream, for garnish
- 1/4 cup almond slices, toasted
Bake pie crust per package instructions.
In a blender, puree 1 1/2 cups of blackberries and 1 ½ cups of blueberries with the honey, chia, and cinnamon. Chill the mixture while the pie crust bakes. Cool crust completely after baking.
Add all of the remaining blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries to the puree mixture, stirring gently to coat. Pour berry mixture into the cooled crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. The chia seeds will gel and thicken the berry filling.
Garnish the pie with yogurt or whipped cream and sprinkle with almonds slices and additional berries.
Makes 6-8 servings.