- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked
- 1 – 15 oz. can of refried black beans
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 packet Casa Fiesta taco seasoning
- 1 jar of Amy’s Salsa
- 2 cups of Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a skillet, over medium heat, saute the ground beef. When cooked, drain excess fat.
In a microwave safe bowl, combine ground beef, refried beans and cream cheese. Stir together. If necessary, heat for 45 seconds or until warm enough to stir.
Then, add taco seasoning and mix until well combined.
Spread mixture into an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 baking dish. Layer with salsa, shredded cheese and slices of jalapeno peppers. Bake for 25 minutes uncovered or until heated through. Let cool slightly and serve with tortilla chips.