- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 18 small leaf lettuce leaves or Bibb lettuce leaves from inner part of head
- Sesame seeds (optional)
Combine soy sauce, lime, honey, garlic, ginger, oil and pepper flakes in small bowl. Combine cucumber, carrot, bell pepper and green onion in medium bowl. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce mixture to vegetable mixture; stir until blended. Place about 1 tablespoon vegetable mixture on each lettuce leaf. Roll up leaves; top with sesame seeds just before serving, if desired.
Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.