- 10-15 radishes
- 1 eating apple, peeled cored and thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 small ripe mango, peeled and cut into small chunks
For the dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons creamed horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- sprig of dill, to garnish
To prepare the dressing, blend together the sour cream, horseradish and dill in a small jug or bowl and season with a little salt and pepper.
Remove the ends of the radishes and then slice them thinly. Add to a bowl together with the thinly sliced apple and celery.
Cut through the mango lengthwise either side of the pit. Make even crisscross cuts through each side section. Take each one and bend it back to separate the cubes. Remove the mango cubes with a small knife and add to the bowl.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and fruit and stir gently so that all the ingredients are coated in the dressing. When ready to serve, spoon the salad into an attractive salad bowl and garnish with a sprig of dill.