- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp minced garlic
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 ½ lbs. fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed, remaining diced into 2-inch pieces
- 1-pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile prepare dressing.
- In a bowl add olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, salt, lemon juice, and garlic. Set aside.
- Add asparagus to boiling water and allow to boil until tender crisp, about 2-3 minutes
- Meanwhile fill a medium bowl with ice and cold water. Drain and immediately transfer asparagus to ice water, let rest about 10 seconds then drain asparagus well.
- Transfer to a bowl with tomatoes, walnuts, red onion, and half the feta cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over top and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with remaining feta cheese.