- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup about 2 limes freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic
- 1/8 tsp. Sriracha (optional)
In a medium sized bowl, add the chopped pineapple, cilantro, yellow pepper and red onion and toss until well combined. Gently toss in the blueberries.
In a small bowl, juice the two limes and stir in the cumin, garlic and Sriracha (optional).
Pour the lime juice mixture over the fruit mixture and stir until well combined.
Serve with chips or refrigerate and serve at a later time.