- 1 lb. orecchiette pasta
- 1 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup salami, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 bell pepper (yellow or orange) chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup of Delicious Orchards Italian Dressing (if desired, add more)
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Bring a medium sized pot of water and salt to boil. Add the pasta and cook to just al dente, usually 7 to 8 minutes.
When cooked, using a colander, drain pasta and let cool. To stop the cooking process, you can run cold water over the pasta.
Once pasta cools, in a large bowl, add the pasta and all ingredients tossing until well-combined. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and serve.