- 6 slices bacon diced
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- 1 cup finely diced vegetables Spinach, bell pepper, broccoli, zucchini, tomatoes, etc.
- 12 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup half & half
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ cups 4 cheese Mexican shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a standard 12-cup muffin tin, set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook diced bacon until it just starts becomes soft.
- Add onion and cook until bacon begins to brown.
- Add vegetables, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the veggies are soft and bacon is browned, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half & half, and salt.
- Add cooled bacon/veggie mixture to the beaten eggs and stir to combine.
- Add cheese. Stir to combine.
- Fill each well of the prepared muffin tin ¾ full with egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops are set and slightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.