- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 poblano pepper, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- juice of 1 lime, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, plus more for serving
- 8-10 flour tortillas, warmed
- Cheese, sliced avocado, salsa, and toppings as desired for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, toss together the chicken, chili powder, paprika, garlic, powder, kosher salt and pepper, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Scoot the chicken to one side of the pan, arranging it in an even layer.
- To the opposite side of the pan, add the pepper, onions and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the peppers are beginning to char.
- Remove from the oven and toss chicken together with the lime juice and cilantro.
- To serve, top warmed tortillas with chicken, peppers, cheese, avocado, and salsa. Enjoy!