- 5 oz. (about 5 cups) spring mix
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Pepitas (green pumpkin seeds)
- 1/3 cup of goat cheese crumble
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. spicy mustard
Toast pepitas in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Place spring mix in a bowl. Add the salad ingredients and toss until well combined. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, add all dressing ingredients and whisk until well combined.
Drizzle with prepared dressing, toss and serve.