- 4 Casa Fiesta taco shells
- 8 Cape Shark Tenders, cooked
- 1/2 lb. Boar’s Head jalapeño pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 Haas avocado, sliced or chopped
- 1 container Delicious Orchards homemade salsa
- 1 bunch of cilantro, for garnish
- 2 limes, for garnish
- 1 jar Kelchner’s Thai Chili Sauce
Heat taco shells in 350 degree oven for 4 to 5 minutes or 30-45 seconds in a microwave on high.
Place 1 to 2 shark/fish tenders, depending on size, in bottom of shell. Cover with shredded cheese and layer with avocado, lettuce and DO salsa. Top with more shredded cheese and the thai chili sauce. Other options for topping are sour cream or DO homemade guacamole.
Garnish: Pick leaves from cilantro and sprinkle on top. Slice lime in quarter pieces and arrange around the plate. Serve.