- 1 pound beef, sliced or cubed
- 1 Lrg. green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Lrg. red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or zip lock bag. If you are about to cook it, let it marinate at the very least for 15-30 minutes. If you are making this ahead, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before cooking.
- In a large nonstick skillet, add 1 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat. Add thin sliced onions and peppers and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes.
- Then, add the beef and stir fry until browned and to the doneness you prefer. Remove from heat, sprinkle with green onions, and serve with rice.