- 1 lb. fusilli pasta
- 2 lb. of asparagus, trimmed
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Bear Pond Farm Basil Pesto
- 3/4 cup julienned sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 8 oz. Lioni Perline Mozzarella
- Sartori Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray or oil.
Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine. Place into the preheated oven and roast for 8-12 minutes or until tender but crisp. When cool, cut spears into 1-inch pieces.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to the package and drain well.
In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, asparagus, pesto, sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella.
Before serving, top with Sartori Shredded Parmesan cheese.