- 1 ½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken, sliced thin
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 cups salted pretzels
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Canola oil spray
- Chopped chives (for garnish)
- Place pretzels and parsley in a food processor and pulse until pieces are ¼” or less in size. Spread pretzels into a shallow pan. Pretzels can be crushed by placing between two piece of plastic wrap and rolling with a rolling pin.
- Whisk mayonnaise, mustard, honey, salt and lemon juice together in a bowl. Divide into two portions and reserve one as dipping sauce/topping. Do not use this portion to prepare the chicken.
- Using one portion of the sauce, spread on one side of each piece of chicken and press the chicken sauce side down into the pretzels. While the chicken is pressed in the pretzel mix, spread sauce on the other side, turn over and press to coat. When finished discard any unused for coating chicken.
- Arrange chicken on parchment lined baking sheet. Spray with canola oil baking spray and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 105 degrees. Garnish with chives and serve with reserved sauce.