- 4oz cubed prosciutto
- 2 10 oz. containers multi-colored or red cherry tomatoes; halved or a 16 oz. container
- 8 ounces small mozzarella balls bocconcini
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar can substitute with regular
- 1 teaspoon kosher or coarse ground sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ cup basil leaves leave small leaves whole, tear larger leaves
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Render fat from prosciutto in a frying pan and drain on a paper towel
- Add tomatoes and mozzarella balls and prosciutto to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour olive oil mixture over tomatoes and mozzarella then top with basil leaves. Toss well to combine.
- Serve immediately.