- 1 cup red wine
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Thyme – chopped
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary- chopped
- 1 ½ lb steaks (Sirloin or Ribeye)
- In a small bowl whisk all the ingredients except steak.
- Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade over the top of the steak. Squeeze as much air out of bag as possible and seal.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight
- To make steaks on the grill. Preheat grill to medium-high. Place steaks on grill. Cook 4-6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F for medium.
- Let steaks rest 3 minutes before serving.