- 7 to 8 cups seedless watermelon cut into ¾ inch cubes
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries plus more to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese plus more to taste
- Fresh mint and basil leaves, thinly sliced plus more for garnish
Honey lime dressing:
- Juice of 1 ½ limes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey to taste
- A pinch of salt
- Make the honey lime dressing: In a mason jar, combine all the honey lime dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until well combined. Adjust to taste as needed.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the cubed watermelon, blueberries, mint, basil, and ¾ cup of the crumbled feta. Toss with the honey lime dressing evenly.
- Top with the remaining ¼ cup feta and garnish with more mint and basil leaves if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!