- 6 cups cubed Delicious Orchards Cinnamon Apple Cider Donuts (about 12 doughnuts)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Apple Cider Cream Cheese Glaze Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp. Delicious Orchards Apple Cider
Position rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a deep-dish pie plate with nonstick spray. Toss the cubed donuts into the dish. Whisk together the milk, cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Pour the mixture over the donuts saturating them evenly. Let this sit for 10 minutes. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until bread pudding is lightly golden brown and the custard is set. Cool the pan on a rack for about 5 minutes.
Mix all the Apple Cider Cream Cheese Glaze ingredients together in a large bowl. Drizzle the glaze over the top of the entire pan of bread pudding. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Leftover bread pudding may be covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 2 days. Re-warm gently in microwave if desired.