- 4 6 oz. skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 TBS fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 TBS fresh lemon juice
Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and, using a meat mallet, pound to an even half-inch thickness.
Place chicken in a large resealable ziplock bag. Add all the other ingredients and massage to evenly coat. Seal bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour but preferably for four hours.
Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high. Oil the hot grill grates. Place chicken directly on the grill and cook for 5 minutes; flip and cook for another 5 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
Transfer to a plate and let rest for a few minutes. Slice and serve each plate with 4 ounces of cooked brown rice and 12 ounces of steamed broccoli.