- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) farfalle pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken
- breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 bottle (16 oz.) DO Italian salad dressing
- 4 oz. white cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 2 minutes; drain.
In a large bowl, add chicken, tomatoes, pepper, cheese, onions and dressing. Toss until well coated. Add pasta and broccoli, tossing again.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
You can make this recipe a day early to give the pasta and vegetable time to marinate in the dressing.