- 3 cups cantaloupe balls (1 small cantaloupe)
- 3 cups honedew melon balls (1 small honeydew)
- 4 oz. prosciutto, cut into strips
- 1 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- Lettuce leaves
- Poppy seed dressing (see below for recipe)
Combine first 4 ingredients; toss gently. Cover and chill. Serve salad in a lettuce-lined bowl with poppy seed dressing.
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. grated onion
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 TBS poppy seeds
Using a blender, combine sugar and next 4 ingredients and blend for about 20 seconds. With blender on high gradually add oil in a slow and steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds.