- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup instant couscous
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted & sliced
- 2 TBS feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 TBS red wine vinegar or any vinegar you prefer
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
Bring water, salt and olive oil to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add couscous and stir; remove from heat and cover for about 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and cool.
In a medium bowl, combine couscous and all salad ingredients. Stir to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon zest, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper. Slowly add the olive oil and whisk until the dressing is formed. Pour over couscous mixture and stir to combine.