- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced canned chipotle chilies
- 1 8-ounce ahi tuna steak, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 taco shells
Mix first 4 ingredients in small bowl. Place tuna in medium bowl and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add tuna; saute to desired doneness, 3 minutes for medium. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in sour cream mixture. Cook just until heated through, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes ( do not boil).
Heat taco shells in microwave 20 seconds. Fill taco shells with tuna mixture.