- Non-stick cooking spray
- 8 slices bacon
- 3/4 cup hot buffalo sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Delicious Orchards rotisserie chicken, shredded
- half stick of celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices of sour dough bread
- Blue cheese, crumbled
- Butter for melting in skillet
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray foil with non-stick cooking spray. Lay the bacon slices on the lined baking sheet and cook in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. When cooked, remove from oven and place bacon on a plate lined with paper towels to soak up the grease.
Warm the hot sauce in the microwave for 30 seconds, then set aside. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the hot sauce, cream cheese and cheddar cheese until cheeses have melted. Fold in the chicken, celery and red onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Prepare the sandwiches as follows: Butter each slice of bread. Top one slice of bread with a generous amount of buffalo chicken mixture, two slices of bacon and sprinkle with blue cheese. Then, cover with other slice of bread, butter side up. Repeat until all slices are used.
Grill the sandwiches for 2 to 4 minutes, until golden brown and cheese has melted. Serve immediately.