- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
- 10 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled, divided
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup finely minced green onions ( white parts only)
- 1 jar ( 2 ounces) diced pimiento, drained
- Salt and Black pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Beat cream cheese and milk in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until blended.
Add cheeses. Beat at medium speed until well mixed. Add half of bacon, half of pecans, green onions and pimiento. Beat at medium speed until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer half of mixture to large piece of plastic wrap. Shape into ball; wrap tightly. Repeat with remaining mixture. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled.
Combine remaining bacon, pecans, parsley and poppy seeds in pie plate. Remove plastic wrap from chilled cheese balls. Roll in bacon mixture until well coated. Wrap each ball tightly in plastic wrap; refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 24 hours.