- 2 cups light sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt (if you are using table salt, start with half)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed and squeezed of all the moisture
- 8-10 artichoke hearts – chopped
- Shredded carrots – for added color
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts, spinach, carrots.
- Chill for an hour before serving.